logo

12/28/2010

west elm, my sale hero


yo! just scooped up a few of these ceramic containers with wood lids for my dry goods today - on sale! who doesn't love a bargain? you can get them online with free shipping for the most part. i picked up two smalls and two talls for flour, sugar, coffee, etc and they look great in my kitchen. i really want a few of the big roundys, but what would i store in them when all the xmas cookies are gone?

west elm is running quite the post-holiday sale right now. apart from the containers i also picked up a small jute bouclĂ© rug for in front of the kitchen sink (the kitty likes it) and this little gnome guy for cheep.

a word to the wise: lots of sale in store was an extra 20% off.

1 comment :

  1. Done with my updates. I am glad 'Next Blog' brought me to you today. You gave me an idea. Thanks! & Best wishes with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...