logo

1/09/2012

resolutions

do you make new year's resolutions? i tend to make only a couple so not to bite off more than i can chew. i wonder how woody guthrie did with his long list in 1942. i'm really just going for anthony burrill's advice:



thinking deep questions as the new year rings and i am begrudgingly evaluating last year's resolutions and contemplating my goals for 2012. namely, what am i doing? with my life, with my work. with my lifework. this year, my resolutions really revolve around this little blog/business venture. one of them is to work through these efforts on the blog. it's a spot for pretty things, but i think if i have more small business posts it will be more motivating for me (and hopefully for a few others, too).

teresa wozniak, via share some candy




so here's hoping for self-employed progress in 2012!

sometimes i feel like this! calvin and hobbes by bill waterson

1 comment :

  1. I just stumbled across your blog through a series of clicks from pintrest while trying to find the source of a pin. I love everything here! Good luck on your resolutions. I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...