logo

10/16/2012

Grey Day

Back to bed via automatism

I'm not normally drawn to black and white interiors, although I appreciate their designerly quality and how clean they look. Too stark and cold for me in reality (I don't even wear much black). Must be the MN winters. But on this grey morning I'm in the mood for black and white. These are from a few of my favorite pinners:

Modern family tree via sfgirlbybay


Studio Pepe space via Yatzer


Fontclock via sfgirlbybay


B/W dining via Bonnie Tsang


great DIY idea: Dipped chair via sfgirlbybay


Loppelilla via emma's design blog via Black. White. Yellow.


Pretty pottery by Lerkenfeldt via Jennifer Hagler

Corona Globe by Nendo via Yatzer


Ornament chart via Present&Correct


Studio Pepe black and white bath via Wit + Delight


Moonball via Jennifer Hagler

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...