logo

5/04/2012

I'm a vintage vendor!



It occurred to me that I haven't really announced my new endeavor here (although I did a quick post earlier in the week). I'm officially adding Vintage Vendor to my resume. E of E's Emporium and I have a sale the first and third weekends of the month in South Minneapolis. The place is full of fantastic vintage furniture, home decor, housewares and one of a kind finds. Plus, I'm exercising my merchandising muscle: We switch everything up before each sale to keep things fresh and to add in new finds. If you're in Minneapolis this weekend, we're open for business!

May 3-6
Thurs/Fri/Sat 12-7, Sunday 12-5 

Friend E's Emporium on Facebook for updates.
Follow us on Pinterest for sale sneak peeks (like the photos you see here - a few of my favorites!)

If you'd like to be on our mailing list, drop me a line with your email: libby[at]pinkshirtsandcarwrecks[dot]com











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...